We have an exciting opportunity to join us here at Iglu as a Cruise Retention Executive. As a Cruise Retention Agent you will be responsible for ensuring each customer requesting to cancel, using your extensive knowledge of cruise lines and destinations, is retained.
You will recognise opportunities to maximise their experience whilst retaining their custom through cross-selling, upselling and assuring customers. You will be part of a positive team, working in a conversion based environment with an emphasis on retention. For this role we require agents with patience, enthusiasm and drive.
- By using your sales expertise you will maximise the retention of customers wishing to cancel through the cross-selling of cruise holiday dates/products.
- Ability to Switch sell products where needed whilst at the same time taking into account customer needs and desires.
- Ensuring all forms of contact - such as phone calls and emails are handled quickly but met with a consistent level of service and meets company standards.
- Responsible for completing all required administrative tasks to set guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with cruise lines and Iglu’s marketing activity through the correct channels
- You will attend huddles, team meetings, training sessions, participate in educational programmes visiting some incredible destinations and self drive learning as a way of improving product knowledge and soft skills.
- You will be accountable for meeting and exceeding personal and team retention targets and KPIs
- You will build valuable relationships with your customers, ensuring your tone of voice, language and contact are in line with our brand guidelines.
- Take ownership of customer experience whilst delivering a high level of customer service
- Actively working with the business to share recommendations for change based on customer feedback.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record in hitting sales targets
- Good Customer service and communication skills
- Good Standard of IT skills including but not limiting to Word, Excel, GDocs
- A real passion for travel and customer service
- A confident communicator written and spoken with proven persuasive and influencing skills.
- Ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and make sound recommendations.
- Drive for results, commitment, loyalty and service excellence to brand and customers
- Have a positive and hard working mentality
- Excellent attention to detail and understands the impact of errors on the business and customers
- An expert in areas they have visited and can share that knowledge with our customers and colleagues
- Has conflict resolution skills and can solve problems quickly and pragmatically
Key Role Performance Indicators:
- Margin per booking
- Quality and % of error free work
- Attendance and adherence
- Customer Satisfaction