We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Executive to join Iglu.com, you will be working alongside our thriving and expanding Commercial Team, supporting the commercial manager, you will help to merchandise, update and communicate new products & offers, monitor competitor activities and help to source/exploit new opportunities to grow the business.
You'll work closely with cruise line partners, and you'll communicate on a daily basis with the Sales and Marketing teams. Some work on International websites may be required.
Iglu.com is the UK’s largest specialist ski and cruise travel agency, we pride ourselves on our first-hand knowledge of the unique packages and holiday experiences we offer.
- Liaise with cruise lines to source and create compelling cruise offers.
- Support the focus on both tactical and strategic cruise product promotion.
- Continuously improve understanding of all cruise lines 'brand personality', routes and cruise fares to enable effective creation of repackaged cruise holidays
- Establish a thorough understanding of the varied ways that cruise lines supply rates for offers (e.g. net rates, group rates, campaign rates)
- Maintain thorough and efficient merchandising on both the Iglu Cruise & Planet Cruise websites - ensuring messages & prices are primed and up to date at all times.
- Establish a thorough understanding of the current range of package element suppliers (e.g. flights, hotels, transfers) and continuously seek ways to improve the value and margin of the individual elements
- Close liaison with the Marketing department to communicate the availability and key selling points of our products
- Close liaison with the Sales Teams to ensure a thorough understanding of the products and booking process
- Previous experience in the travel industry (In a product/commercial role preferable)
- Ambitious, keen to develop & continually striving to improve
- Passion for excellent customer experience with high levels of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Proficient IT and web search knowledge is advantage
Why join Iglu?
- Discounted travel offers for family and friends
- Gym discounts at all major chains across the UK
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- 24/7 Online GP Service
- Life Assurance for all
- Help shape the culture of Iglu by getting involved in our Charity or Social Committee
- Bi-annual Company Get Togethers